7.5 Integration with PayPal
To integrate PayPal payment system, you need to get your Client ID, Secret Key and Sandbox account.
1. Go to this website for developers https://developer.paypal.com/, select Log into Dashboard and enter your data from PayPal.
2. Now you are in the “Developer” cabinet. Click on the “Accounts” tab.
3. In this tab, you need to create an account that will be connected to the RentSyst account. To do this, click on the “Create Account” button.
4. In the window that appears, select “Account Type” and “Region”. If you have a corporate PayPal account, it is recommended that you select “Account Type” - Business.
5. Go to the “My App & Credentials” tab. In this tab, you will create the application. Make sure Sandbox is active. Click on the “Create App” button.
6. Write the App Name and select the Sandbox account you have created in paragraph 3. Then click on the “Create App” button.
7. You have created the application. Now, in this section, you have everything you need to integrate into the RentSyst: Client ID, Secret Key and Sandbox account. In order to get your Secret Key, click on the “Show” button.
You will get the Secret Key. Now you have all the data necessary for integration.
8. Go to your personal RentSyst account. Then go to the “Settings”, find the “Integration” tab and click on PayPal.
9. In the window that appears, insert all the data received in paragraph 7. Check Enable and click on the Update payment provider button.